Bailey Washington (1731-1807) was the son of Henry Washington (c.1694-1748) and Mary Bayley (c.1694-1735). From his father Bailey inherited land on Aquia Run, which later became known as Windsor Forest. This farm was on the east side of Onville Road (Route 641) and is now part of the Quantico Marine Corps reservation. In 1749 Bailey married Catherine Storke (1723-1805), the daughter of William Storke (c.1690-1726) and Elizabeth Hart (c.1695-1760) of St. Paul's Parish. Bailey was a magistrate in Stafford County, Virginia from at least 1754 to 1779. He was a cousin to President George Washington.